Participating in an office gift exchange or ‘Secret Santa’ anonymous gift game can be a great way to promote holiday cheer and bonding with your colleagues. After all, who doesn’t love receiving a present that has been carefully selected just for them?
That said, shopping for your Secret Santa recipient can be a little bit challenging at times. You may have selected a coworker who you do not know very well, or you might have picked your hard to please boss. Here are some great gift ideas perfect for Secret Santa this year that will cost you less than a tenner.
- Bathtime treats from Lush – Lush has a whole range of small Christmas gifts and holiday themed products that are priced around the ten pound mark, including this delightful Secret Santa bath gift. The scents are spicy and sweet, perfect for someone with a love of seasonal treats.
- A nice bottle of wine – This time of year you can often get really nice bottles of wine at deeply discounted prices – gift them with a Cab Sav or a Merlot that will help them get through the work week!
- A Christmas Pud tie – M&S saves the day, as always. They have a new range of Christmas themed neckties, all priced under ten quid. These are lovable and fun, guaranteed to melt the heart of even the most vehement “Bah humbugger” out there.
- A personalised crystal keyring – Want to get your Secret Santa recipient something really special? Choose a photo of their child or pet (scour their Facebook if you are friends on social media) and have an engraved crystal keyring made especially for them.
- Chocolate Brussels Sprouts – Before you start gagging, relax! These are chocolates in the shape of brussels sprouts, not actual cruciferous bonbons. Handmade of luxurious gourmet chocolate, these are a fun twist on the usual Christmas choccies.