We’re in the final holiday stretch – the final seven days before Christmas Day. If you still haven’t stuffed every stocking and purchased every package then you are swiftly falling behind schedule – now is the time to get your Christmas shopping completed. Here are our top five last minute Christmas gifts that will help you check everyone off of your list and relax with a glass of egg nog instead of panicking on the 24th!
- Gorgeous choccies – I know, I know – buying a box of chocolates seems like a cop out, but that is only if you haven’t visited Brick Lane’s Dark Sugars. These gourmet Ghanian chocolates will make every foodie on your list grin from ear to ear, that is, if they can stop chowing down on truffles.
- Lush goodies– Maybe sweets aren’t for everyone on your list, but that doesn’t mean that they won’t love a luscious treat for the bath or shower. Lush is a seasonal favourite across the UK; their yuletide soaps, bath bombs and body lotions are perfect for both men and women who like a little whimsy with their hygiene.
- Personalised photo gifts – What better way to say you love someone than by gifting them with a personalised photo gift? 3D laser engraved photo crystals are a really lovely gift for parents or grandparents, and personalised photo key chains make great stocking stuffers. Order soon for last minute delivery before Christmas!
- Movie vouchers – Gift cards can seem impersonal, but vouchers for a movie always feel different – these make a brilliant gift for most people. After all, who doesn’t love going to see a film?If you want to be a little bit more unique, you can always choose vouchers from an artsy cinema, such as the BFI in London.
- A museum membership – If your gift recipient has a favourite museum (or museum that allies with their interests that they may not know about yet), consider purchasing them an annual membership. This is not only thoughtful, but helps to keep the institution afloat.